Welcome to Community Septic:
Owners Guide On-Line Tool
About This Tool
This tool is designed to develop an Owner's Guide for everything from a single-family home, to a commercial property, to a cluster system serving 50+ homes. Some key things to keep in mind about the tool:
- It contains generic stock/boiler plate general information, system component descriptions and images, and operations and maintenance (O&M) recommendations
- It allows you to upload site specific descriptions, images and O&M recommendations
- It will produce a PDF guide for your home or structure to be used electronically or printed out
- It allows you to start and stop a project during the process and update it years later when things change
- It does NOT cover every scenario that exists across the US, but we hope it covers a vast majority of them!
This tool is funded by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture and created by the University of Minnesota.
Partial funding for this research was supported by USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture Award Number 2012-51130-20185.